- A -- Total Length 78.7"
- B -- Handlebar Height 43.8"
- C -- Wheelbase 48.9"
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 34.6"
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 42.1"
- F -- Chain Stay Length 61.0"
- G -- Standover Height 32.0"
- H -- Top Tube Length 21.9"
- I -- Wheel Diameter 29.8"
- J -- Head Tube Length 7.9"
- K -- Handlebar Length 27.6"
- Battery Dual 48V 15Ah LG lithium battery
- Range 100 miles
- Hub Motor 1000W brushless gear motor/1000w bafang mid drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400lbs
- Recommended rider heights 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Charger Dual US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/25A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 97 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26" x 4.5" Kenda×Himiway fat tires
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 9 speed gear shift system for Rhino and 10 for pro
- Brake Tektro 180MM hydraulic disc brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Zoom-28.6*60*31.8mm
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano-13-32T(Rhino)/ 11-34T(Pro)BROWN/BK/
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame Upgraded 6061 aluminum
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9*300mm alloy seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 12 gauge
Dual The Limits
- Power through any terrains with Rhino
- Your passport to unforgettable adventures
- The longest range performance in the U.S.
Geared Hub/Mid-drive Motor
Miles per Charge (maximum)
Max 25 MPH
Dual 48V 15Ah Lithium Batteries
If range anxiety is of concern to you, Rhino will get you covered with its 1440wh battery capacity. Battery density has increased 21% from 18,650 to 21,700 cells, allowing you to ride up to 100 miles for a single charge. And worried about long charging times? It takes only 5 hours to get fully charged with 2 chargers.*The range can be affected by several factors like rider weight, incline, and pedal-assist levels, etc.
Upgraded 4.5 Inch KENDA X HIMIWAY Fat Tires
The upgraded 4.5-inch tires have improved overall performance, especially riding on paved roads. The V-shaped design and 4.5 inch width has greatly increased the friction and puncture-resistant performance. The brake test result shows that the braking distance has shortened by 50% compared to the old tires. The V-shaped tread also ensures water splashes to both sides instead of upwards while riding on a rainy day.
Brushless Geared Hub Motor
The 1000W geared hub motor provides faster acceleration, stronger power, and better heat dissipation, making easier to conquer even the most rugged terrain.
Bafang M620 Mid-Drive Motor
The Mid-drive motor with 160 Nm torques provides an immense amount of power when climbing hills and riding off-road. Coupled with torque sensors, power will be released precisely based on your pedal effort, ensuring your smooth riding experience.
Upgraded Smart LCD Display for Rhino
The new LCD display is made of solid motherboard and is designed with waterproof and wear-resistant features, enabling it to work functionally under challenging conditions. This smart display can record various riding data and has been upgraded with some new features like automatic headlights.
State of Riding
Professional Outdoor LCD Color Display for Rhino Pro
The Rhino Pro display is tailor-made for outdoor enthusiasts. With its black background and green and white text, it ensures that all figures will be visible even in the worst and darkest outdoor environments.When combined with the mid-drive motor, you can expect stronger power output but a better level of control from this beast.
State of Riding
This thing is pooping awesome
Rhinoceroses are one of the largest mammals in the world, with robust bodies and reliable temperaments. Although they can only travel 25 miles per hour, thanks to their incredible endurance, they can travel for hours even in extreme high-temperature weather without break. Likewise, Rhino is equipped with a strong bike frame, powerful motor, and dual-battery design that allows you to ride up to 100 miles in challenging off-road environments.
Cadence-based sensors detect if a rider is pedaling or not, while torque sensors utilize a precise strain gauge to measure the amount of force that a rider applies to the pedals. This means a torque sensor can adapt to various terrains such as busy urban roads or rough off-road terrain, providing a more consistent and smoother riding experience. Please be aware that only Rhino Pro is equipped with a torque sensor.
Well, the results of our tire testing showed that the V-shaped tires outperform the regular Himiway tires in several key areas, including the brake test, tire elasticity test, drainage performance, and anti-puncture test. However, in the 0-20 mph acceleration test, the regular Himiway tires turned out to be the winners. If you're interested in watching real-life videos of the tests, please click on Test 1 and Test 2.
- It features two batteries which are built with a higher density to provide more battery capacity.
- The pedal assist intelligence system has a better display, which helps to save more energy while riding.
- The V-shaped tires offer more grip compared to regular ones, further improving performance.
- The 9/10 Shimano system can save power consumption with proper use.
Altogether, these upgrades enable Rhino to travel up to 100 miles, providing a reliable and efficient option for long-distance travel.
Yes, theoretically, you can ride your Himiway Rhino with a single battery. However, our engineering team strongly advises against doing so due to the potential risks it poses, such as electrical short circuits, poor contact, and insufficient moisture resistance. Therefore, it is not recommended to ride the Rhino with a single battery.